"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAD ENOUGH(ONLY FOR THIS DAY!)

For the past two days ive been dwelling at home.Making enough elegy,contemplating about death listening death ballads,and staring at my emotional distress.No one did bother how was I feeling,though occasionally I do receive text messages. But none of them even care to ask if I was ok. Maybe because I put up a smile all the time, Or I am to hard to figure out.

Had enough of death already i'm so sick and tired of it. There are things in life that I cannot control, things that are far from my reach,almost. I happen to glance at the mirror this morning,and I saw a Wreck-up guy,near to self destruction. As for now, I had enough death,I should learn how to be selfish, mischievous,and learn how to survive.Next emotion please.ANGER!!!

0 Comments: