"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

up-up-up-dates

Present day, present time. Hahahaha. Updates of my life, its been one hell and heaven of a ride this year. All seems to go unplanned, yet I still manage to do something about it(nus-a man diay ka mag plano leew kung ala na pud tanan). I felt trash last year cuz I dont have a job, now that I have one. I still feel Trash, but I feel fine. Its true that that we always give something of equal value to gain something either we could say its a upgrade of our life, still we loss something in return(eg...finding work,and losing precious family time...sampol ra ni ha!). At least know I'm able to help out my family on the bills. My computer still crashes once in awhile though its been upgraded(video card up to 128mb from 32mb...memory to 256 and maybe next week 512). Acquired some no-nonsense-cheap camera(if your asking when will I upgrade my mobile..nah...till I think i-phone will be here). Hmm, is that you call updates???hahahaha, kuripot ra kaau ko dah. I value rest days know, makes me miss the times I just sat down and watch the tube.


(currently listening to"again...again":U2-staring at the sun)

0 Comments: