"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Sunday, September 02, 2007

In Effect


PRESENT DAY, PRESENT TIME. HAHAHAHA. Dont mind the mug, mind the one in the middle. Only available in Cebu and Manila now in Metro Davao. Coke SAKTO. So sexy, looks like and feels like a college girl. So good that your five pesos worth the 200 ml of carbonated beverage.Thanks ROZ!

Its been a hell of a month. Six times a week eight hours a days(make it ten). I'm just lucky my shift ends around 1pm. Just got enough time to go to the mall,eat some pizzaroll and drink C2. Frankly what I want now is my precious 2 days of rest.

People aproaching me and saying "nitaba lagi ka". Well thanks for my mom and the good food she offers before I go to the office and lay down to sleep. Call me a "mama's boy", but she is the best cook. Im just so lucky that I got a mom who takes care of her family. Well back to food,I eat around 4-5 times now. Well I dont care If I'm fat, as long as I am happy.

0 Comments: