"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Friday, October 05, 2007

productivity wise(edited oct 10)

Present day, present time.HAHAHAHAHA. Paperbag from Jolibee. I love b2,c2. If your a regular visitor at the RED-BEE. You know what I mean.

Its been almost a year(a month to go its november again). So many memories with regards to november....work related of course...

Still cant start my side projects. So many things to do, so little time. Hope I will start something productive next week. Though funding is good, again so little time. Its so hard to be a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none(self proclaimed!!).

Finally Ive bought a copy of the prince of tennis series(pirated version).....mada mada dane...


"I'm not even afraid of death.I'm just afraid that there might be no sex after death."-Sen. Miriam Santiago 09/28/2007

-still sucks..hahahaha

1 Comment:

Plue said...

McDo ko!!