"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Thursday, November 15, 2007

oh sweet november(my unlikely post)

Present day, present time. HAHAHAHA. Nov 15 is somewhat special to me why you ask? Its been a year since I actually begin to journey to a new book(life), with new characters(people) and a new setting(the saga continuous..got it!). Wanting to start something new. I leave the past as is. Set something to be my future. I try to be numb I know its cruel but I just cant let anyone use me like a toy. Try to be self-centered, logical greedy and dont forget to put up the emotionless face.

First day(last year). New set of characters, I just keep quiet. Let the dice set the pace. I let them see and say what they want to. My intention was never to be here in the first place. I was amaze why things open up to me when I didnt ask for it(truly what you really want cant be yours).



yes im still thinking what image to add. Im still in haze, its 5:30am what you expect
currently playing : sandwich's kalendaryo

0 Comments: