"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oh sweet november(a tribute to nonetheless)


Present day,present time. Hahahaha. Yet another glimpse of what is Samal Island(kamudmud). Me and my team were the only ones who were present at that beach(who would go to samal on a wednesday..hahaha). Anyway, it was great as always. I get to bleed-out and feel brother sea. By the way this is a stolen shot. It was just one of those moments where I just wanted to be myself and feel that I am still human, despite the God-like ego I have. The sea certainly brings the sadness in me. The sadness that fuels my desire to rise up and move two steps ahead of where I am now.

Enough rantings I say. What so good about this trip. I got the chance to float in the open sea. Next will be swimming forward. Thanks to our swimming instructor Rey "Alibi". Hahahahaha. He told me the theory behind swimming.

It's November again. The wind blows south and cold again. The music still lingers....

0 Comments: