"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

gloomywednesday's supposedly last will and testament

Present day present time. I saw the sign. Now its time to bury the hatchet. No more tears at night, no more wondering, no more looking at the sky and asking the world's famous question "why?". But what am I talking about? you wouldn't understand it. It's so darn simple yet I'm just making things to complicated. To complicated that it rips my soul to indivuals. Yes, Im a self proclaimed schizophrenic. Maybe its just one of my another lame excuse and its my way of escaping the problem at hand. You know what, it helps. Whats next? you say. I'm giving out tokens of thanks to certain individuals that help me see that the world so fat that I need to shape-up.

0 Comments: