"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

so sick and tired for june




Present day, present time. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yesterday after countless times of trial and error i finally got to establish internet connection on my room computer. It brings back memories of splicing wires, logic circuits and copper wires. Well now im enjoying the beauty and madness of what is linux. Pages pop up fast, no fear of viruses,it looks clean and new. But as a noob on this I just cant leave on some programs that run on windows and installing programs takes some time(using synaptic).

Every sunday as a stress reliever I promise myself to draw. My first love, since I was a child this was my solace. I spent around 5 minutes of my time(hahahaha) with my ever handy dandy 7 colored crayons. I draw what ever comes to mind. I know im not good at it. But it just so good to see something you created. though it seem trash its my own trash not yours.

0 Comments: