"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Sunday, July 06, 2008

personal errands(illbg B. sozbo)

Present day present time. hahahaha. I really like this photo guess ill be putting up another blog or getting my old one a new shit. Light and darkness drama nothing new.

Im a fan of naruto who isn't ( the manga version of course). Every Friday after my shift, that is around 12 noon I eagerly open up my browser to see whats happening in the naruto world. After a dose of manga , a good movie will help me out go to sleepville. I hate my job now. Needless to say I cant let go, im still in the process of..lets say...recuperating..hahahahahaha...

Whats up with me lately...thinking about getting a small lot from samal..or IGACOS...thats nearly five years to pay...hahaha...im not obsess with my life now. I feel such that my life is a big joke. Well I'm a Joker at least the harlequin... hahahah

I cant help but wonder. Should time heal wounds, when will it be.

0 Comments: