"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

IT must be still called..hahahahaha


Present day, present time. HAHAHAHA. Finally Got this cube SOLVE with a little help of course(CHEATERS ALWAYS WIN!). Just search rubix solver on google.

random thoughts:

1)Is that the new hairdo?Is that you?

2)need to do about this amplifier its been freaking 5 years or so, on the corner of my room waiting to unleash the 200 watts of raw power.

3)watching the distance expand till nothing but empty space and silence.HAHAHA. WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT. Just got carried away.

4)THATS ONe GOOD set pictures you got man. One salute to the "SIR FRANCIS M".

5)It was one big table my "boss" with the bosses. And come to think of it, she felt awkward and somehow stupid. Sitting at the end of the table, all she could do was laugh when the guy next to her was laughing.. hahahahhahaha. Well thats one good piattos moment.

6)mcDONALDS sucks. Customer service, food, and price.

Just finish watching "the break-up" stating v. Vaughn and j.Aniston. Adding this up.

7)Its a nice-lighten up movie.  I mean, it took me around  two years to finally watch this. I like the end part, where the two meet again only to part ways but leave an impression that everything was good.

8) 4-5 hours of sleep. what can I do but wake up.

0 Comments: