"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Sunday, November 02, 2008

ode to november

Present day, present time. Hahahaha. Life is another thing that we can remember, we can cherish and we can see coming. Its another form of us that is us. Us to others, us to ourselves. My life been so boring and blurry but all I can think of is go to the other point in this case siopao and dutch mill. hahahahaha.

Every november my family goes to visit my brothers grave. It became a family affair between the four of us, make it five in spirit. I arrived around 11am better late than never. The grave was white and clean and there were flowers. Past is past, you cant rewrite the bible. All you can do is read it and make a novel on how it change your life.

Nothing compare to old friends,nothing. Thanks guys till we meet again. Next time Pizza tau.

0 Comments: