"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

just in case

Present day,present time. HaHaHaH. Age of innocence. currently listening to "just in case" by Shiela and the insects. Just love (old) songs that dig deeper to you, deeper than what the artist mean. Anyway it is christmas, thank you for the people who remembered me. Though its almost late heres my christmas list.

1)comb-purchase one from the department store for 10php.
2)gitara- 2 years and counting there is one guitar that caught my eye.
3)additional hard drive- one operating not enough for me. so need more of this.
4)nu tee and pants- it was just this year that I realize I need some.
5)jacket- to keep me warm in the sleepy,boring, andstressfull work I got. thanks JAG.
6)mug- lost one to a clepto receive one from sensei yazi.
7)wii- cant say more about this.

Well I am a compulsive buyer. I just grab things. Well, its december I forgive myself. besides, I think its about time I make myself happy. I've been so unfair this past years.hahahahaha

0 Comments: