"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

new year

Present day,present time. HaHaHaHaH. Love thy neighbor as thy self. Well, it be nice if my neighbor is a she its just me. Anyway, our big-fat-bald neighbor thinks he knows too well about lands. He goes out to his territory and block the shortcut to my house. FUCK YOU!!!!, legally speaking your dying! well Ive seen the plans bozo there should be a small road between your two properties. This will be my last curse this year hope not in my life time! hope karma comes after you!.

Well enough of shitty things that happened and still happening to my life. Well I love math(sort of) so I love problems.yeah right! I felt that christmas is another season were people are getting more and more materialistic. But a few still live to what christmas is...its for christ...its for-giving...

New year. new goals same path. I hope that the people that Ive hurt and the people who felt that I hurt will forgive me. Its now 2009 kids, let reconcile and move forward. PADAYUN!!! SA PAG LAMBO!!!

0 Comments: