"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Monday, September 07, 2009

forgot the feeling


Present day, present time. HaHaHaHaH. I think its about time to get a pair of sneakers. umbro,umbro, umbro, umbro. Yeah, i know its been awhile..since..hahahahaha.. I think ill sell my mobo with proc..need money..bullcrap its almost 3 years ..and still no money...shit!

Work... hated it so much that am not opening my mail during restdays. its almost 12:30pm and i should go to sleep. Fcuk..so many things to do ..so little time.

ive been eyeing this guitar for almost 3 years...hope its mine by the second week..if not just wait till the price is right...still not making any sense here...

i want to feel pain....i want to suffer..im to happy...im not hungry anymore...this aint me...or is this really me...

0 Comments: