"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Friday, October 30, 2009

midshift crisis


Present day, present time. HaHaHaHaH. There are things that we ought to take for granted till its gone. Yes, you may find some sort of substitute to replace it, it might be of greater value or less. But it could not replace what should be there. Missed it.

Currently pretending being what I hate. Im enjoying this facade too much that somehow afraid that this will ruin the what I am and the what will I be. Guess, I cant really face my problem. I tend to replace it with another problem that I can easily solve.

Ruth, mentioned last night that it would be of my best interest to be part of the MIS department. I agree, but there are no internally hired techs. My take... I think its time to be free again.. and venture...anyway, I've got no reason to stay in this company....

Plans...should be accomplish by november 2010.Im aiming at the stars again...

She's slowly fading away. Frankly I can't really tell if she's back from her circle. But I could tell that im not within her circle. Enjoy playin'

Now no more "i love you's" just sweet "hello's".

I still hold on what I believe in...trust me when I say so...you know me...I dont get back on my word....never!!!

0 Comments: