"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Monday, November 23, 2009

dead memories in my head


Present day,Present time. HaHaHaHaH. I miss the shoreline, the sand and the....BEACH of course.. We all lie regardless of principle, religion, and belief. Its just a matter of believing the lie, believing that each lie we take, each lie we tell will go accordingly to what's in our mind. But we all know that we are lousy liars. We tend to leave a spec of truth behind or a dash of what lies we made. Just a tip for you hire a new "you" dont trust yourself.

Too much stress for this week. Reason? hmm i dont know.. besides the deliverables, work load, side projects and doing old stuff for old shits...

I've done my part...
and my parting words... decide dont choose

0 Comments: