"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Thursday, December 31, 2009

and you see my reflection(happy new year)

Present day, present time. HaHaHaHaH. Its 2o1o, here at the office. Here people are like chickens..chicken shitting eggs..fooled into thinking that its all about the money.... now are they shitting me?..can i complain?...hmm..

2009 has been one hell of a year. I would like to thank those
-who reminded me that im a hell of a kick-ass
-who neglected me for who i am
-my worthy adversaries...thanks for fucking my life, ive gain much from you all..see you in hell.
-my shitty comrades....hahaha
-my solace(s)...thanks for being there...your presence alone brings warmth..and the feeling of being at home.
-myselves..for keeping me sane..

It's january 1...ill be at the usual place...

0 Comments: