"OPEN YOUR HEART TO NO MAN,AND BANISH NOT YOUR HAPPINESS"

Sirach chapter 8,verse 19

Sunday, April 18, 2010

i want nothing


Present day,present time... HaHaHaHaH... we all awe when the sun tries to hide from the spectacle that is the day...we take time to breath, or do we?... I have been a fan of sunsets and sunrise .....each one different...each one giving me the same sense of belongingness....

its been one hell of a chaotic ride...calculating each of my thoughts...but, nonetheless failure seem to follow success or vice versa...can't find a real answer on how things progress or fail..

hmm, on the lighter side of my being...how damn shit does an alarm clock turns off?...I usually sleep around 3pm only to be up by 6.30pm....its been two days now...should I take a snapshot of the alarm button..or should I sleep on an earlier time....geez...im one hell of a fucked up case...hahahahah


choking , tearing skin, mutilation must be fun...
what a lame entry..hahahahaha

0 Comments: